Monday, December 22, 2003

My Pazz & Jop ballot came Friday, and I don't care how uncool it makes me, I'm geeked about voting. It's actually all over 'cept the shouting (a/k/a my comments). When done, I'll post it, of course.

Busy, short week. I'm flying out Wednesday morning, but beforehand I've got to do a ton of laundry, get a haircut, pack, do some cleaning at home (augmenting what the roomie's already done), and of course burn vacation CDs. Apart from one thing I've gotta pick up over lunch today, gifts are done (well, except for his, but really, isn't 8 days of my company the greatest gift of all? LOL). I will be blogging some on vacation; am thinking of doing some sort of travelogue-type thing during my stay in the Hoosier state, along with some of the usual stuff (and getting "best of '03" posted?). How ironic that I'll likely be posting more from Stump's place than he will...

For those wondering what's going on with GIBS, well, your guess is as good as mine.

I finished C700 Go!: 1986: You Must Have Heard the Cautionary Tale this weekend, and it's almost ready to send out, once I fix a couple of CDR-burning glitches. It'll get blogged eventually, too. I would have to be doing all these music projects-to-be-blogged around the holidays, wouldn't I? Oh, and who knows where I came up with the title? It's a lyric from one of the songs on the disc.

C700 Go!: 1986: You Must Have Heard the Cautionary Tale Contest. First person to leave a comment telling me (no cheating!) what motion picture soundtrack Michael McDonald's "Sweet Freedom" is from (it's an '86 film, natch) - and who its two stars were - gets a copy of the disc. [You're ineligible, but you're getting one anyway.]

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?