Friday, December 19, 2003

Odds & ends:

Why do I love OutKast's "The Way You Move" more than "Hey Ya!"? Because "Move" is salsatastic.

Why is Blogger having such issues with "é" of late? Anyone? [It's supposed to be an accented "e," pronounced "ay."]

After a three-week absence, I'm back to posting over at Rock Me Tonight; as promised, today I've finished working my way through 1982's charttoppers. 1983, a/k/a the year of Thriller, awaits.

Oy. Not only did I oversleep this morning - I guess that'll happen, eventually, when you're up till 1am almost every weeknight (for no good reason, I might add) - but then, about halfway to work, I tripped on the sidewalk and fell, knees-first, into a lovely muddy front lawn. Which of course meant that I had to turn around, go back home, and change clothes (and go). Yeah, I made it into the office circa 945am - only 1:15 later than I'm supposed to be here. The one and only saving grace? The boss is on vacation today, thank goodness.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?