Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Odds & ends:

Finally got my hands on a copy of the Pluramon record last night, Dreams Top Rock (Marcello's #1 album of 2003, natch) (thanks Paul), and first listen results in a response somewhere in the neighborhood of "wowza!" More thoughts as they come, but this is really good shit, kids.

New adds to the blog-and-linkroll (that sounds like a hot dog...) include the return of my roommate's blog, now titled My Little Corner of the Web World, Scott Woods (a/k/a Mr. Rockcritics)'s weddings, parties, everything (how did I not know he has a blog?!), the fabulously-designed and -written LEE TV (not a blog, more a website, for what it's worth), and Obliquity, an gay, newsy, information-overload blog which I neglected to welcome over the weekend and have taken quite a shining to.

Per her request, I'll be posting an mp3 of Jeff Foxworthy's "Redneck 12 Days of Christmas" this evening.

Not reading a lot lately, book-wise. My local library has ordered Felice Picano's Men Who Loved Me and A House on the Ocean, A House on the Bay, but they're not in yet. Grrr. Patience is a virtue I tend to live without.

My top 10 albums of 2003 are done and ranked. Not sure when I'll start posting/writing about them yet, but I will tell you that the list includes 2 records which can easily be referred to as metal, but oddly, no hip-hop. The singles list will take longer.

Last night's Queer Eye holiday party episode was divine - and served to further drive home the point that I really need the Fab 5 to work their homo magic on me. [I'd like to work some homo magic with Ted, too, but that's of another variety...]

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?