Monday, December 29, 2003

Vacation snapshot #1:

Wednesday night, after leaving my Dad's Christmas Eve service (he's a pastor, yo), my parents ask me, in unison, "So, what did you think of C?" C was a guy who sang a solo during the service. I ask, "What do you mean?" "Well, is he gay?"

You coulda knocked me over... my parents asking me if a guy is gay? Now, mind you, while he was singing, all I could think of was how much I wanted to bite his nipples - he was wearing a sweater, perfectly draped across his perfect chest. But this I didn't expect.

"Well, how old is he?"
"17."
[Thinking to myself, "17'll get you 20." Dammit, dammit, dammit.]
"What's he do in school?" [I was looking for a reference to show choir here.]
"He's a diver." [...]
"Anything else?"
"He's really into horses, equestrian stuff."
"Yeah, he's gay."

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?