Sunday, January 18, 2004

Today, I've watched football (*sob*), gotten back into current music (as opposed to last year's best, or the '80s'), written a bit, spent a ton of time on the phone with the usual suspects, and watched some Dean events on C-SPAN, looking (in vain thus far) for him on my television. I've not actually left the house, but that'll likely change. The weather's bizarrely balmy today, mid-50s, and I think the rain's finally stopped - and the kicker, I'm OFF tomorrow. So I think I'll go out tonight. I mean, why the fuck not? It always feels so nicely naughty to go out on what should be a "school night."

Newsflash: Will Young's "Free" (from his new, better-with-each-listen Friday's Child) interpolates Bill Withers-by-way-of-Me'Shell Ndegeocello's "Who Is He and What Is He To You." Freaky.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?