Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Posted 10:42 PM by Thomas Inskeep
I'm only leaving the download of Extreme's "Get the Funk Out" up for one day, to protest Nuno Bettencourt being an asshole and limiting tonight's Bands Reunited to just 30 minutes. Poo.

Lots to write about: Oscar nominations, NH primary, continuing jobhunt, and my surprise plans for next week. [Not to mention returning to the top 100 at some point!] Tomorrow, I promise.


The Extreme download is gone, I covered the Oscars and the primary, have no news on the jobhunt (apart from my explorations in NH next week), and I even got back to the top 100. See? Sometimes even I write about what I say I'm gonna write about. 'Night.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?