Sunday, February 01, 2004

New Hampshire is amazing. Loads of snow where I am (in the woods outside of Rindge), loads of pine trees, amazing mountains, cold (and oh-so-crisp) air, and lots of people racing their cars around frozen lakes. On the lakes, as you can see.



Here I am, standing on the lake. The ice is approximately 6 feet thick here; the water depth is about 20 feet.



Two views from the front door of where I'm staying with my friend Brian. I'll post pictures of the interior later this week; it's a phenomenal log cabin with cathedral ceilings.




Looking more like parts of the Appalachians in West Virginia than NH, here are a slew of trailers stuck into the sides of a mountain.



And finally, a view from a balcony at Brian's lake house (.2 mile from the log cabin), of a snowmobiler driving down the lake. You haven't seen anything till you've seen this in front of you, y'all.



Tomorrow begins the job hunt; more as I'm able.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?