Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Speed round:

Y'know, I like N*E*R*D quite a bit - Crystal Method not so much - but those whores will play anywhere, with any collective of shitty bands (and this is quite a collective, lemme tell ya), won't they?

Does the fact that Norah kept the Bad Boy's 10th Anniversary: The Hits comp from #1 say more about her popularity, or the declining popularity of P. Diddy's once-thriving label? And who the hell bought the new Tesla album?! I mean, really.

Why do drivers get so damned cranky when you're abiding the speed limit? If it says 25mph, f'instance, I'm not going more than 30mph, no matter how much you honk your horn. [This is a mostly hypothetical question; it has not (yet) happened to me, though I've frankly expected it.]

There are many easy jokes to be made regarding this non-shocking news (and they're being made), but I'll resist. Really, it's just sad. Come back to the five and dime, Whitney Houston, Whitney Houston...

When unions stop being polite, and start getting real.

This just in: the rest of the world doesn't particularly trust the U.S. Shocking, really. Yet another good reason to support Kerry.

I know, it's totally gay of me to say so, but there's no way I'll miss the special 2-hour episode of Inside the Actors Studio this Sunday night with La Streisand And as if the thought of hearing her reflect on her background and craft for two hours isn't enough,
Streisand also reveals the answer to the mystery of what happened to the third "A" when "Barbara" became "Barbra."
I am so there.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?