Sunday, April 11, 2004

In lieu of actual new content...

I realized this weekend that I've got another couple of Rough Guides I did in the can, ones which in fact I made in 2003 - I just didn't name them as such. The first is my Aaliyah: 26 Songs comp from last year. There aren't liner notes for it per sé, but I can direct you to this piece I wrote in February 2003 about babygirl in their stead.

The Rough Guide to Aaliyah (except that it's 2 discs and not in chronological order)
Disc 1
1. Are You That Somebody?
2. Erica Kane
3. I Need You Tonight (So So Def Remix) (Junior M.A.F.I.A. featuring Aaliyah)
4. I Don't Wanna
5. More Than A Woman
6. If Your Girl Only Knew (Remix featuring Missy Elliott)
7. Your Body's Callin' (His & Hers Remix) (R. Kelly & Aaliyah)
8. Try Again
9. Hot Like Fire (Timbaland's Groove Mix)
10. Come Back In One Piece (Aaliyah & DMX)
11. At Your Best (You Are Love)
12. We Need A Resolution (featuring Timbaland)
13. One In A Million (Armand's Drum'N'Bass Mix)

Disc 2
1. Back and Forth
2. 4 Page Letter
3. Miss You
4. You Won't See Me Tonight (Nas featuring Aaliyah and Timbaland)
5. Rock the Boat
6. Best Friends (Missy Elliott featuring Aaliyah)
7. Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
8. Loose Rap (featuring Static)
9. If Your Girl Only Knew
10. I Am Music (Timbaland and Magoo featuring Aaliyah and Static)
11. More Than A Woman (Masters at Work Alternate Mix)
12. Come Over
13. One In A Million

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?