Monday, April 19, 2004

Music in my head, 4/17/04:

1. Sade, "Is It A Crime": Drama drama drama, high drama. But so good to hurt so bad.
2. Pete Townshend, "Rough Boys"
3. Cars, "Since You've Gone": Because I heard a woman walking down a sidewalk in heels, clicking and clacking, which recalls the intro to this.
4. TLC, "Girls Talk"
5. Loverboy, "Hot Girls In Love": While largely surrounded by women on Saturday, I seriously doubt they were the inspiration behind either of the past two selections.
6. Ready For the World, "Digital Display": ...and certainly not this marvelously good-bad single.

Music in my head, 4/18/04 (less, because I was on a date):
1. Skid Row, "Monkey Business": In church, no less. Am I going to hell?
2. Neneh Cherry, "Kisses On the Wind"
3. Stone Temple Pilots, "Days of the Week"

Music in my head, 4/19/04 (so far):
1. Damian Dame, "Right Down To It": One of the greatest '80s R&B singles you've never heard of, even. And they were signed to LaFace!
2. After 7, "Ready Or Not": Speaking of L.A. and 'Face...
3. Prince, "Shockadelica": Nothing makes Wal-mart more entertaining than his royal badness getting nasty.
4. Urge Overkill, "Sister Havana": A true-blue WTF.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?