Friday, July 16, 2004

Yes, I have tales to tell about my trip to Los Angeles; all in good time, kids, all in good time. Suffice it for now to say that I ate a lot of amazing food (from Brazilian to Japanese), saw a lot of gorgeous beaches, took a lot of photos of palm trees and mountains (thanks to some surprisingly smog-free days), fell for Starbucks' Vanilla Blended Frappucino, and saw a jaw-dropping performance of Hedwig and the Angry Inch at a tiny theatre in WeHo.

But what I really mean to say is that the import-only duet version of "If I Ain't Got You," by Alicia Keys and Man of the Year Usher, is the bomb. And so are the Gretchen Wilson and Big & Rich albums (thanks, Daddino!).

And you absolutely must watch the vid for Linkin Park's "Breaking the Habit" (which you can do here, which gives Jay-Z's "99 Problems" serious competition for Video of 2004.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?