Saturday, August 07, 2004

I've received email from two Robbie Nevil fans thus far (see below). We exist, we really do!

Kept track of my "headtapes" (darlin', email me! I lost your URL) at work the past two nights:

8/4/04 headtape
Huey Lewis and the News, "Doing It All For My Baby" (all night) and "Jacob's Ladder"
Usher, "You Make Me Wanna"
ZZ Top, "Legs"
Wet Wet Wet, "Wishing I Was Lucky" (who came up in two separate conversations this week - really!)
Curiousity Killed the Cat, "Misfit"
Nona Gaye, "Inner City Blues"
Nick Heyward, "You're My World"
Barenaked Ladies, "It's All Been Done" (I really loathe this song)
Jodeci, "Feenin'" and "Cry For You"

8/5/04 headtape
D12, "My Band"
Dionne Warwick, "Deja Vu"
John Sebastian, "Welcome Back" (don't get me started on Mase's take)
N*E*R*D, "Lapdance"
Rod Stewart, "D'ya Think I'm Sexy"
Cherrelle featuring Alexander O'Neal, "Saturday Love"
The Time, "Sometimes I Get Lonely" (remind to tell you just how underrated I find Pandemonium! sometime)
Crystal Waters, "Come On Down"
The Cars, "Heartbeat City"
The Smiths, "A Rush And A Push And the Land Is Ours"

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?