Wednesday, September 08, 2004

From my last two nights at my (now old) job:

9/01/04 headtape
The Police, "Walking On the Moon"
Eurythmics, "It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)" (where the hell did that come from?! Not that I'm complaining, mind you - I've traditionally felt that Be Yourself Tonight is an underrated entry in their catalog)
DMX, "Who We Be"
Bubba Sparxxx, "Ugly" (one of these days, I'll write a post about how fucking hot Bubba is)
Usher featuring Lil' Jon and Ludacris, "Yeah!" (becoming single of the year? Not mine, but that of the vox populi [though I'm rather fond of it, as well])
Nikka Costa, "Everybody Got Their Something"/"Like A Feather" (where'd she go?)
Girl Talk, "Bodies Hit the Floor"
Shania Twain, "I'm Jealous"
The Tubes, "Let's Make Some Noise"

9/02/04 headtape (my last night, very odd, and the headtape is all-male)
Kenny Rogers, "She Believes In Me"
Justin Timberlake, "Senorita"
JC Chasez, "She Got Me" (truth be told, 85% of that night's headtape was this one superb song)
Lou Reed, "I Love You Suzanne"
Bon Jovi, "Runaway" (ick)
Opus, "Live For Life" (double ick)

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?