Friday, November 19, 2004

Speed round:

Thanks for the goodies, you and you (the goodies I'm referring to are this and this, and they're both damned fine).

Is it wrong that I actually like Falco's cover of "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue"?

There's an obvious joke to be made here - so obvious that I'll abstain.

Unhappy Dems (and those friendly, etc.) really should read this rather immediately (link from Matos again).

FYI, Andy and Jess, both of whom you should be reading regularly anyway, have been on posting tears. The weekend would be a good time to catch up.

If I was asked, I'd gladly endorse this fast-food salad, which is really pretty great. I recommend the Creamy Garlic Caesar dressing.

Any UK pals want to get me this, seeing as how my birthday's coming up? A Deluxe Edition of The Lexicon of Love? Wow. I've been waiting years for this, and didn't even realize it.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?