Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Give money to whichever relief organization you'd like, but PLEASE give for those affected by Hurricane Katrina. Here's a resource for organizations which can use your donation. Another way you can help: go through your closets and pull out clothes you're not wearing anymore, and donate them to relief organizations. Remember, many of those on the Gulf Coast now have absolutely nothing; they'll be happy to get your 1994 NIN baseball jersey.

Also, for superb up-to-the-moment news from New Orleans, check out the N.O. Times-Picayune's blog, to which their reporters are posting while they can't actually publish a physical paper. Amazing reportage.

Comments:
For the next hurricane ; the easy way to keep going.
 
Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on guitar girl and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your blog is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at guitar girl. If you have the energy swing by http://www.scottmagill.com. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!
 
Cool site on cat cha doll dont pussy Check out my Penis Enlargement
 
Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?