Friday, November 11, 2005

Speed round:

Nice corollary to my preview of next Tuesday's CMA Awards in this Associated Press article on how there's still no country radio in NYC.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. See? You didn't watch it, and now the best show on television is being cancelled, along with its time-slot partner Kitchen Confidential, one of fall's best new series. Dammit!

That new Lil' Flip joint, the one produced by Mannie Fresh (I believe it's titled "How It Do") is like fyah.

Think I'm gonna catch a matinee of The Dying Gaul next week, in spite of its poor reviews, largely because I hear there's some pretty hot sex scenes between Peter Sarsgaard and Campbell Scott (who I've loved since Longtime Companion). Can anyone confirm/deny this?

In the past month, I've purchased 5 Aretha Franklin albums from the past 20 years. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Comments:
3 6 Mafia - Stay Fly on ILM YSI.
 
Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?