Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yeah, I'm still here.

Am contributing - we'll see how much - to a new collaborative soul blog, Back and Forth. The participants are fairly outstanding if I do say so myself, so it's definitely worth your time. Still need to do a final update over at submeat 05, and for that matter need to start one for '06, as January's almost over already. Reading lots, not writing enough, and up to my eyebrows in CDs (not that I'm necessarily complaining).

Nashville Scene's 2006 Country Music Critics Poll is out, and I'm pleased to say I was a voter this year; my #1 Artist, Female Vocalist, and Album was shared with the consensus, and the poll's #1 Single was my #2. A comment of mine was included, too (under "Technology"). I'll post my full ballot and comments shortly. And coming next week: Pazz & Jop!

Oh, and this is a mighty beautiful vision.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?