Friday, November 03, 2006

More reasons to love YouTube...

...at least until their new Google overlords make them remove all copyrighted material, leaving the site the province of stupid teenagers with cameras...

Not only did I discover the video for the one and only hit (#28 on the Billboard Hot 100) by Oxo (the song's better than its video, but bear in mind that it was 1983):



But I also found this segment of a documentary on the group's bassist, made by his stepson. It's rather sad (make sure you read the rather illuminating comments posted from the doc's maker), but boy am I interested in seeing more:



The internet is a magical place, kids.

Comments:
Ha! I actually had that OXO album on cassette (got it for a buck). I don't remember enough about it to have an opinion, though.
 
Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?