Friday, December 15, 2006

Various artists

If they're smart, Rolling Stone will put Ahmet Ertegun on their next cover, after he died yesterday at 83. There's something perversely fitting about the fact that the last thing he did before falling into a coma was attend a Rolling Stones concert. He was music, period - one of the last of the great music men. He's influenced music more than most know. R.I.P., Ahmet.

Axl, stop draggin' my, stop draggin' my, stop draggin' my heart around. I'll believe it when I'm holding Chinese Democracy in my hands.

"You know it was never (my) intent to mock," O'Donnell said on Thursday's show, "and I'm sorry for those people who felt hurt or were teased on the playground." Fuck you, Rosie. What you said was racist. You may not have meant it that way, but it was. Admit it. "I'm sorry for those people who felt hurt" translates roughly as "I'm sorry you couldn't handle what I said," NOT "I'm sorry for what I said." And considering you cry homophobia any time anyone does/says anything you regard as "against" another homo (Gay Aiken, line 2, you little bitch), you've got a lot of fucking nerve. I am so over this fucking bitch. Shut up, Rosie, and go back to sea on one of your cruises, please. And stay there.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?