Friday, January 05, 2007

Jackin' all over the place

So, Jackin' Pop is out. I've only seen the results (thanks to the finally-back ILM, and yes I know I've bitched about it in the past - my pendulum swings, a'ight? I'm liking it, with reservations, these days (healthy with any message board)) and Matos's masterful essay thus far (I know I know, we need a "next Christgau" like we need a "next Jordan," but really, folks - MM's it, isn't he?) (That's a rhetorical question; of course he is.), thanks to my workplace:

This website "www.idolator.com" is categorized as "Forum/Bulletin Boards" and has been restricted because it contains content and material that violates [my workplace]'s Electronic Compliance Policy.

(I guess I should just be happy that blogger isn't restricted and shut up about it.)
But anyway, interesting stuff, very interesting. Apparently, my ballot is in there somewhere, which is good since I didn't save a copy. (Ditto with P&J.) I didn't submit comments anywhere this year, lest you're wondering. Still planning on putting together some random thoughts, to add to these from last week. Whenever (if) they get done, blah blah blah.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?