Wednesday, September 12, 2007

VMAs

I can't really say it any better than Kathy Griffin does:

MTV should be ashamed of the show. That show used to be really exciting and done well in the days of the Mariah and Whitney coming out in matching dresses and Marilyn Manson bringing the house down and Kid Rock singing "Walk With Me" [sic] with Run-DMC and Aerosmith. Really, like, great performances. But now I felt like Kanye West couldn't get a very nice room and so he had to perform in somebody's double room, and I felt like the Foo Fighters couldn't get a suite, so they had to perform in some closet somewhere in the hotel. It was a disaster.

I thoroughly, utterly, unequivocably hated this year's show. I won't watch again. Ever.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?